- The reunion will be held at David and Jayne's place in Orinda on August 1st, starting at 3:00 pm.
- This is also our "Big 50" Reunion since most of us had met via the fraternity or sorority for at
least that many years. We want to try and get as many other fellow classmates to
attend as well, so please pass the message along to all whom you
have contact with and direct them to this website where details
of reunion plans will be posted.
- Activities for the day will consist mostly of talking and reconnecting. Optional activities are tennis, cards,
Drinks, snacks and dinner are also included. We will have a short discussion program following the dinner:
- It is suggested for each member provide a "brief" synopsis of what he/she has been doing since
graduation during the self introduction at the beginning of the program, since we may not have
enough time during the early afternoon for everybody to get reconnected.
- Since some of the group will be doing the Angel Island Tour on Friday, another suggestion is
that each of us might voluntarily want to share a "brief" story about our own families roots
and immigration process.
- Cost per attendee will be $20. Please respond via email to either:
Pat Dare or
- For those who want to prepay, please send checks to 1784 Rubidoux Terrace, Brentwood, CA 94513, or you can pay
when you arrive at the reunion. Please make checks out to Frances Chin with a memo that it is for the
- We also have two optional side activities for that weekend:
Angel Island Commemoration Tour, Saturday, July 31st -
(download more information regarding tour) Several members of our group had expressed interest in this tour.
Please contact Anna Lim if you are interested in joining them.
- Golfing (coed), Friday, July 30th - Play will be either at Sequoyah ($95) or at Rossmoor ($48)
based on whatever the interested group prefers. Please contact
Dan Lee if you are interested in linking up with Andy Don
and others for a round of golf.
- We will be using our group mail site,
PAF-SOP_Alumni@yahoogroups.com, to serve as an interactive forum to post
other information and to share discussions of ideas in the planning process.
Please use the Yahoo Groups subscription widget below if you
are not currently on the group and wish to join.